PurePets Pure Black Shampoo 250ml
Can be used on Horses, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Birds
PurePets Pure Black Shampoo For Dogs Cats Horses And Other Animals Brings Out The Beautiful Natural Colour Of The Coat - 250ml
- This shampoo is designed for pets with a black or dark coloured coat
- Suitable for dogs, horses, cats, rabbits and birds
- Deeply cleans while preserving natural oils in the skin and coat
- Contains a unique blend of natural, cosmetic-grade ingredients
- Brings out the beautiful dark tones of the coat and creates a healthy, vibrant shine
- Reduces dull, patchy, red or brassy shades
- Features a pleasant aroma to keep your pet smelling their very best!
- pH balanced and free from soap, sulphates, ethoxylates, parabens, and bleaching agents
- Australian made and owned by grooming professionals
- Safe to use with long-term flea control
- Highly concentrated– only a small amount is needed to achieve the desired result
- Dilute the shampoo in a ratio of 1 part shampoo, 1 part water (a Pure Pets dilution application bottle is available for separate purchase)
- For extra dirty pet coats, the concentration of shampoo can be increased
There are 3 ways to use the shampoo:
- This versatile shampoo is a fantastic option for all pet parents as it can be used in multiple ways!
- The shampoo can be used with a sponge, dilution bottle applicator, and in a bathtub or hydrobath for professional grooming results!
1. Dilution Bottle
- The dilution application bottle allows you to mix water and shampoo together and apply the contents directly onto your pet's coat
- Dilute the shampoo in a ratio of 1 part shampoo, 1 part water
- The 'Pure Pets Dilution Squeeze Bottle 150mL ' is available for separate purchase and makes the grooming prep precise, quick and easy
- Once prepared, use the whole contents in the dilution bottle for one bath
2. In Bathtub Or Hydrobath
- Bathtub - squirt an appropriate amount of shampoo into the bath water and wash through with a sponge and shower hose
- Hydrobath - apply the shampoo into the water collection tank to be mixed with the water, then spray the high pressure solution onto your pet's coat
- Rinse through with clean, fresh water
3. With A Sponge
- Wet your pet thoroughly
- Apply the shampoo onto a sponge
- Massage the shampoo through the coat with the sponge
- Rinse with clean water
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Clipper Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.