- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Trade or Distributor Account Registration
- Trade Accounts will only be approved for professionals actively involved in the animal care industry and supported by proof of ABN.
- Applications for Trade and Distributor pricing can take up to 3 days to process. In the meantime, you will be able to purchase from our website however you will only receive regular retail pricing.
- Distributor accounts also require ABN details to be provided however an authorised staff member of The Clipper Shop will contact you by phone to further qualify your application.
- Trade and Distributor pricing is available only on eligible products.
- The Clipper Shop reserves the right to refuse any account application at its own discretion.
- Afterpay is only available as a payment method for online purchases and on selected products.
- Afterpay is only available for purchases greater than AUD $150.00
- Afterpay cannot be used as a payment method for services offered by The Clipper Shop. E.g. Afterpay is not offered as a payment method for blade sharpening and clipper or dryer servicing.
- Your usage of Afterpay is subject to the terms and conditions as specified by Afterpay.
Spare Parts Purchases
- Customers who purchase spare parts do so at their own risk meaning that they are responsible for the proper installation of the spare part purchased.
- The Clipper Shop will only honour warranty claims for electrical spare parts if the claim is supported with proof of installation by a qualified person (i.e. licensed electrician) as well as proof of purchase.
- Spare parts installed during a service performed by The Clipper Shop, where all electrical spare parts are installed by a fully qualified and licensed electrician, are guaranteed for 12 months subject to normal wear and tear limitations.