Petway Petcare Cotex Pine Oil Spray 500ml
DO NOT USE ON CATS. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 3 MONTHS
Cotex Multi-Purpose Insecticidal Spray & Pine Oil Cleanser for Dogs and Horses controls Fleas, Lice, Flies, Mites and the Adult Brown Tick on Dogs. Aids in the control of Queensland Itch on Horses.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 3 MONTHS OF AGE.
- A very popular and highly effective Flea and Tick kill formulation.
- The main active, Permethrin, lasts for a few days, however during the Flea season the animal should be sprayed daily and the product brushed into the coat to control fresh flea attachments.
- Animal bedding and yard surfaces with flea activity should also be sprayed to kill infestations, don’t forget to spray those out of sight areas where flea eggs could be laying dormant.
- Commonly referred to as Cotex Pine Oil Spray, it is used to spray dogs and horses ears to keep flies and midges at bay.
- Aids in the relief of rain scold on horses.
- Aids in the relief of hot spots on dogs.
- It is reported to assist with hair regrowth when sprayed daily for two or three weeks on bald patches, caused by animals chewing, scratching or rubbing itchy spots on their bodies. We have not clinically tested or proven this as yet.
- Again, it is also reported to be great for ear mites. Put solution onto a cotton bud and wipe ears. We have not clinically tested or proven this as yet.
- Pine Oil is an effective natural skin itch reliever. Hydrobath operators report they mix 150mls to 15 litres of water as an effective spray dog wash and flea control method.
- Some add 20mls of Petway Petcare shampoo to the hydrobath mix to add an attractive lasting fragrance to the dog’s coat.
- Use as per the label.
- May be used in vacuum type systems.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Clipper Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.