Pet Grooming Brush
At The Clipper Shop, we pride ourselves in offering the best professional quality grooming tools, and that includes Pet Grooming Brushes. Brushing your pet’s hair can be an important bonding experience as well as help minimise the spread of their shedding hair. Using a professional quality grooming brush does the best job and lessens snags and hair-pulling.
Benefits of Pet Grooming Brushes from The Clipper Shop
Every pet owner wants what is best for their pet, and that extends to grooming, including brushing. Brushing not only keeps their coat looking its best but helps to get rid of the excess hair that comes with natural shedding. That excess hair can get everywhere if you are not careful and can heighten allergy issues for those who are prone.
- Having a happy and healthy pet is one of the joys of pet ownership and keeping them well-groomed aids both. Regular grooming, including brushing, is a part of that and can also be a bonding experience with your pet.
- Propper brushing will lead to less shedding. While you love your pets, you likely don’t love the way their shedding hair gets everywhere on your furniture and even your clothes. Regular brushing can prevent this from becoming an issue. For those that work with people who have pet allergies, this can also minimise the effect on those through the reduction in pet dander.
- Brushing your pet can help you find potential health issues early so you can prevent them before they become a bigger problem. Our dog grooming brushes are explicitly designed to deal with dogs’ unique hair in mind.
What Sets The Clipper Shop Apart Regarding Pet Slicker Brushes?
We know the pet grooming business and curate the items we offer to only stock the best quality professional grooming equipment. We aim to be one of the most trusted names in the industry and provide sharpening and maintenance services in addition to the products we offer, including cat grooming brushes.
- Slicker brushes are used to remove knots or burrs in your pet’s fur as well as to remove debris or loose hair. They are designed not to scratch the skin while removing the issues.
- They are almost a necessity for a breed with curly hair as their coat can collect more debris than other breeds. Using a slicker brush before you use a bristle brush will get rid of the tangles making the rest of the grooming process easier.
- We offer a wide variety of sizes for slicker brushes from small to large to fit the need of your breed.
About The Clipper Shop
Our slogan says it all: tested by groomers for groomers. We test every product we sell and will not offer it unless it meets 100% of our requirements. We understand the unique needs of the professional grooming business and tailor our offerings to meet those needs and fill in the gaps. If you’re interested in finding out more about our brushes or the other professional grooming products we offer, contact us today.