Browse Our Selection of High-Quality Livestock Clippers
At The Clipper Shop, we started our business with a mission to provide professional groomers in Australia with the best livestock clippers available at the most affordable prices in Australia. We’re quickly becoming the go-to store for trade-standard grooming items. Below, we explore the benefits of our products before explaining why we’re the go-to store from which to buy them.
Problems Horse Clippers Address
Our high-quality cattle clippers can help you prevent the following issues from arising:
- Greasy coat: If you let your horse or cow’s hair grow too long, it might become unpleasant to the touch. Such a problem could cause your animal to feel uncomfortable, overheated and itchy. Depending on the length of your horse or cow’s hair, you should consider giving it a trim before spring or summer. If you need any recommendations regarding how often you should clip your animal, don’t hesitate to contact our team of highly knowledgeable professionals.
- Grooming nightmares: Long hair can be challenging to brush, especially if it’s full of knots, dirt and grime. You could accidentally cause pain to your animal if you don’t keep its hair nicely trimmed. You can use our horse clipper blades to cut their hair effortlessly and painlessly. After that, you’ll find daily grooming much less stressful. If you need any grooming tips, we’re only a phone call away – and more than happy to help.
- Infections and scratches: Debris ranging from dust to small twigs can tangle in your horse’s hair. If you don’t remove such materials, your horse could sustain a minor injury. Use our livestock clippers to keep your animal’s coat in good shape, and you can minimise the risk of scratches, infections and discomfort.
Tips Regarding Cattle Grooming Clippers
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind when purchasing or using horse or cattle clippers:
- Invest in quality products: Don’t assume that buying cheap solutions will help you save money on grooming items. Such products are unlikely to outperform or outlast superior-quality clippers. We only stock the leading solutions from the world’s most renowned manufacturers, including Wahl. Moreover, we cover our products with extended warranties.
- Don’t clip your horse without professional help: If you don’t know how to clip your animal, you should probably leave the task to a trained groomer. The last thing you want to do is make a mistake or cause any harm to your pet. If you’re a qualified groomer looking for the latest products, you’ve come to the right place. We’re one of the most competitively priced suppliers to the trade industry in Australia.
- Clip your animal frequently: You shouldn’t let your cattle or horses’ hair grow too long in between clippings. Doing so will make the grooming task more challenging. Plus, the longer you allow your animal’s hair to grow, the more likely they are to feel uncomfortable or sustain a small injury. Again – if you need help determining how frequently to trim your horse, don’t hesitate to ask.
Why The Clipper Shop Is Cost-Effective
We only sell products that are tested by other professionals because we cater to the needs of trained groomers throughout Australia. We also aim to be the most affordable supplier of top-quality solutions in the nation. For product advice, recommendations and phone orders, call the friendly team at The Clipper Shop.