Dog Grooming Blade Sharpening Service
For those providing dog grooming, having a blade sharpening service you can turn to is a valuable asset. At The Clipper Shop, we can partner with you to provide responsive assistance whenever your most critical equipment needs some care and maintenance.
Just as with any other type of blade, time and use will wear them down — and that makes them less effective. Overall, there are several reasons why you should consider this to be "essential" maintenance:
- Enjoy a safer, smoother, and more effortless grooming experience when you do not need to worry about hair becoming caught in dull blades. Sharper blades equal faster grooming, too, allowing you to enjoy a quicker turnaround time for most clients. Blades that have gone too long between sharpening are more likely to pull, tug, and pinch, which in turn is likely to agitate the dog on your grooming table. Avoid a cascade of frustrations by starting off with tools in good shape.
- Extend the life of your clippers by keeping them sharper. Dull blades force the motor in the clippers to work harder to provide the same type of cutting action, which leads to more wear and tear on the unit over time. If you've ever had a pair of clippers give up in the middle of a job, you know how frustrating that can be; keeping the blades sharp and in good repair will help to mitigate this concern.
- Spot the signs that say it's time to replace your blades or upgrade your equipment ahead of time, before bigger issues begin to develop. During clipper sharpening service in Melbourne, your provider such as The Clipper Shop will inspect your equipment before conducting any work and alert you to concerns, such as irreparable damage to blades or indications that the blades have reached the end of their usable life.
The Benefits of Clipper Blade Sharpening in Melbourne by The Clipper Shop
Why take the time to package up your clipper blades and send them to our location for sharpening? You can enjoy taking advantages of the benefits we offer, such as:
- A versatile option for sharpening with the ability to hone and care for a wide variety of clipper blade types and from many different manufacturers. We are happy to offer an Andis clipper blade sharpening service just the same as we can revitalise Wahl, Oster, and Shear Magic blades.
- Fast turnaround times to get you back in action with as little downtime as possible. We are typically able to complete sharpening service within 24 hours of receiving the package containing your blades. Afterwards, we will contact you by phone for the final payment before dispatching your items back to you. In no time at all, you'll be able to snap your blades back onto the clippers and begin taking clients again.
- Access to experienced assistance and the right equipment. We are fully qualified to provide these services, and we use industry-standard equipment to ensure that everything passes muster. Ultimately, relying on a professional helps to save you money over time, as you will require less frequent sharpening and fewer replacement blades.
Why Trust The Clipper Shop as Your Clipper Blade Sharpening Service?
With the right equipment and our status as an authorised warranty agent for many products, The Clipper Shop has an established ability to deliver high-quality services at competitive prices. When you start to notice that your clippers aren't performing up to your standards, take the time to engage one of your best options for convenient sharpening. Contact us today to learn how to make arrangements.