Longer Lasting Blades With Dog Clipper Servicing in Melbourne
Keep your grooming tools up to par with dog clipper servicing in Melbourne at The Clipper Shop. We provide products and services to keep your grooming business stocked and ready to help all your clients. Our quality brands and affordable prices help you meet your needs year-round.
Benefits of Dog Clipper Blade Sharpening
Staying sharp is an essential part of every business, especially grooming.
- Better Cut: A dull blade makes grooming more laborious and more time-consuming. You can’t get an even cut and will hit snags. When you have to go over the same spot repeatedly, you can become more frustrated each time. Avoid the stress with regular sharpening maintenance to increase efficiency and lower grooming duration.
- Longer Lasting: Taking care of your tools with a dog clipper blade sharpening service will help them last longer. There’s no point in purchasing brand name clippers if you don’t put in the time and money to maintain them. Once sharpened, they will trim smoother and stay sharp longer, so you can continue cutting in comfort.
- Full Check Up: When you send your blades for sharpening, we go ahead and do a full service run down. They are disassembled, checked for worn parts and reassembled after being washed and oiled. Each first time sharpening order is sent back with a free Blade Carry Box to help them stay safe and clean.
We Provide Services Related to Dog Clipper Sharpening
Don’t stop at blade sharpening! We have numerous products and services to support your grooming:
- Clipper Attachment Combs: Along with clippers, we sell a variety of attachment combs in different shapes and sizes for all your needs. Combs are available in sets to allow versatility, or as singles, enabling you to outfit your tools as much (or as little) as you need. Each comb is designed for A5 attachments and easily snap on and off the clipper.
- Clipper Blades: Purchasing new blades can help groom different dog hair thicknesses and styles. Each blade is made from quality material such as the ANDIS Ultraedge which is chrome plated, and carbon edged for durability or the Wahl series made from hardened steel.
- Repairs: All servicing is performed by a qualified electrician. In addition to our dog clipper sharpening service, we also provide scissor sharpening and repairs on dryers and clippers. Whether you’re left or right-handed, we can bring your scissors back to factory quality and first-time customers will also receive a free Blade Carry Box. Dryer repair is available for every make and model for both single and double motor.
The Clipper Shop puts groomers first by ensuring each of our products are quality tested. We offer free in-store pick up at our storefront in Carrum Downs for locals who need products immediately. Our customer service provides you with peace of mind when ordering for your grooming needs and our repair services ensure your products remain well-maintained.
Keep your blades and your business on the cutting edge by sending your equipment in for sharpening today.